Don't go it alone!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About this site....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erin
Admin
Erin

Female
Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-09-01

About this site.... Empty
PostSubject: About this site....   About this site.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:03 pm

This site is intended for singles over 30 in the Omaha area. The idea behind this site is that it is not a dating site or a chat site so much as a way to find other people to get together and do things with. If you are seeking a dating partner or a relationship, who knows, you may find one here...or you may find someone through networking with other people!

It is often hard for singles to find other people to hang out with...and for many people, due to shyness, being new to the area, feeling uncomfortable walking into a group of people they don't know, etc...it can be even more difficult!! If this describes you, I hope you are willing to challenge your fears and step outside your comfort zone. I will be seeking out ways to help you do just that!

If you are more outgoing and the thought of getting out and meeting people is not intimidating at all for you, I would like to invite you to do your best to welcome and assist other people meet one another!

No matter which type you are, I'm glad you are here and hope you will join in on an activity SOON!!
Back to top Go down

About this site....
Page 1 of 1