Don't go it alone!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Years Eve at Brian B's

Go down 
+2
brij
Brian B
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian B

Brian B

Male
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-09-14

New Years Eve at Brian B's Empty
PostSubject: New Years Eve at Brian B's   New Years Eve at Brian B's Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:35 pm

Okay Folks, We are getting close to the wire to make a decision on what, if anything we are doing on NY Eve

It sounds like for those who don't want to go dancing - we have two options - bowling, or a house party. I called Mockingbird Lanes and it might be tough to get a spot at their party - we would have to have six people to get a lane, and they would have to pay in advance, and they are almost out of lanes anyway.

So, I will offer up my house again for a house party tomorrow night - I still have the Karoke and projector at my house, and my son got Rock Band for the Wii for Christmas, so we could have fun with that too. Of course, BYOB and bring a small snack to share. But, I would want at least 6 - 10 people to show up to make it worthwhile.....So if you want to head down to Bellevue for NYE, please let me know, and I will get you directions down here.

And if you want to bring your playsckool Bowling set, please do!
Back to top Go down
brij

brij

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve at Brian B's   New Years Eve at Brian B's Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:29 pm

Brian,

Thanks for offering your house for a party - we all had a pretty good time last time we were there! cheers

Unfortunately, I can't commit to anything because my brother who was visiting from New Mexico ended up in the hospital in Lincoln and I'm going to visit him tomorrow. Depending on his situation, I may or may not make it back in time - or feel like going out when I get back.

I'll keep my eye on the postings though, just in case something does materialize and it works out for me to stop by. Have fun you guys!

...Bridget
Back to top Go down
http://web.missouri.edu/~badqm9
Brian M

Brian M

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve at Brian B's   New Years Eve at Brian B's Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:52 am

The original poll showed 3 definitely would come, and 3 or 4 maybes. You can't tell who voted though. I am still one of the maybes. (I know...it's getting late.)
Back to top Go down
diana
Admin
diana

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve at Brian B's   New Years Eve at Brian B's Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:12 am

I would like to come - but are there any others coming to meet Brian's quota of 6-10.

Diana
Back to top Go down
EP1

EP1

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve at Brian B's   New Years Eve at Brian B's Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:19 pm

I am planning to go. That is, as soon as he replies to my request for directions...
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=765282426&ref=profile
Brian B

Brian B

Male
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve at Brian B's   New Years Eve at Brian B's Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:12 pm

Sorry for doing this at such late notice, but I was hoping for a few more responses to this. I'm going to cancel this event - I hope everyone has a happy new year - and I will see you all soon.

Brian
Back to top Go down
Lisa C.

Lisa C.

Female
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve at Brian B's   New Years Eve at Brian B's Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:12 pm

I'm sorry I can't make it Brian. Have fun and Happy New Year! Be safe everyone!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/touchofclassomaha
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve at Brian B's   New Years Eve at Brian B's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Years Eve at Brian B's
Page 1 of 1