Don't go it alone!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Howdy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trace

Trace

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Howdy   Howdy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:13 am

I'm Trace. ( Shocked Crazy my name matches my screen name. That NEVER happens for me. Shocked )

I'm 31 years old. Never married, no kids. (How does that happen Question ) I'm kind of an odd cat all and all I guess. I'm kind of funny, a bit off the wall and if I played baseball I'd live in left field. I was born in Omaha, went away for a while and then moved back. I like it here. I've been back for a few years now, well maybe 5 or 6 actually. I'm a bit of a geek. *Looks around his apartment* Okay really a geek, but a decent guy. I only work every other week. Very Happy , that's because I put in 84 hours in a week, not because I just decide to take every other week off.

Most of my friends are married or about to get married and have kids. I'm just looking to meet some new people. I have great friends but you lose a bit of the comraderie once they get married and start having kids.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Admin
Erin

Female
Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy   Howdy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:28 pm

Welcome to the site, Trace! So what kinds of things does a geek like to do for fun? And which weeks do you work and which weeks do you have off? We have a couple of people on the site who have their kids one weekend and then not the next weekend...so hopefully you are on the same schedule! Smile
Back to top Go down
Trace

Trace

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy   Howdy Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:58 am

well I am off this weekend and then wll be at work from tuesday on though next monday.

What do I do for fun? mostly now days it's just reading and painting. I know amazingly interesting. I also volunteer at a few places to keep busy during my off week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy   Howdy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Don't go it alone! :: Welcome!! :: Introduction of New Members-
Jump to: