Don't go it alone!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

warmest greetings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joejazz

joejazz

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-28

warmest greetings Empty
PostSubject: warmest greetings   warmest greetings Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:36 am

Greetings to all on this winter Sunday. My name is Joe, but I also answer to Joey, Joseph, Giussipie, Jose'.........and if you come from a certain street in Detroit, maybe even Murray. Just kidding. I am a computer teacher and jazz musician that also enjoys board games, good conversation, and looking for the next great diner to eat at. Am tired of stress and drama in the world. Just looking to relax and enjoy the company of some new friends. Have a wonderful day, and remember to tip your waitstaff...they work hard for a living.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-20

warmest greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: warmest greetings   warmest greetings Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:44 am

Hi, Joe! Thanks for the invite to Jazz on the Beach tomorrow at Tussy's. I'm going to try to make it this time if my kid brings my car back! I'm so glad you joined the group! Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
diana
Admin
diana

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-09-04

warmest greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: warmest greetings   warmest greetings Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:52 am

Welcome Joe, glad to have you aboard. What is this Jazz on the Beach that Carmen speaks of? If this is open to the public, then maybe you should post it and see if a few of us can make?

Again, welcome

Diana
Back to top Go down
Erin
Admin
Erin

Female
Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-09-01

warmest greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: warmest greetings   warmest greetings Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:16 pm

hello, welcome, and warm greetings to you too, Joe!

Glad you decided to join us and that you're jumping right in with ideas for gatherings!!!
Back to top Go down
Trace

Trace

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-27

warmest greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: warmest greetings   warmest greetings Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:32 pm

Howdy and Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

warmest greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: warmest greetings   warmest greetings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

warmest greetings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Don't go it alone! :: Welcome!! :: Introduction of New Members-
Jump to: