Don't go it alone!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi, I'm Lisa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisa C.

Lisa C.

Female
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Hi, I'm Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm Lisa   Hi, I'm Lisa Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:54 pm

Hi Everyone,

I recently joined this site to become a member of a social community. I found out about it from the founder of the site. Erin is a good friend of mine.

My name is Lisa. I turned 37 years old just last week. I am 6ft tall and built like a brick house. I have been a single mother for 9 years now. I have a beautiful son who is 11 and full of spirit.

I work for an elementary school with special needs children and I absolutely love my job. I am studying to be a teacher and hope to have my degree completed ASAP.

I like to do lots of different things. I love live performances of original music, bike riding, camping, reading, entertaining, cooking, studying spirituality and intelligent conversation with lots of laughs.

I recently started working out by walking in the mornings before work and this week I am going to start lifting weights for toning again.

That's all about me for now. I hope everyone tells all their friends about this site to get it off to a great start!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/touchofclassomaha
brij

brij

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Hi, I'm Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Lisa   Hi, I'm Lisa Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:15 pm

Hi Lisa! So glad to see you and happy birthday! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://web.missouri.edu/~badqm9
Erin
Admin
Erin

Female
Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Hi, I'm Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Lisa   Hi, I'm Lisa Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:30 pm

Helllllllllloooooo Lisa and glad you are here!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi, I'm Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Lisa   Hi, I'm Lisa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Lisa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Don't go it alone! :: Welcome!! :: Introduction of New Members-
Jump to: