Don't go it alone!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from Bridget

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brij

brij

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Hello from Bridget Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Bridget   Hello from Bridget Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:12 pm

Hi everyone. Thanks Erin, for setting up this site. It will be great to have a group to go out and do stuff with.

I am single (divorced for over 20 years), have a grown daughter, employed in a technical field and am studying library and information science. I am pretty much up for anything but my favorite things to do are bike riding, watching chick flicks, knitting, genealogy researching, and canoe/kayaking.

I just got back from doing some bike riding on the Katy Trail in Missouri. This summer I started riding all the Omaha trails (from West to East) that are on the Omaha bike map. I just want to know what trails are out there and which are best for riding.

Looking forward to hanging out...Bridget
Back to top Go down
http://web.missouri.edu/~badqm9
Lynne

Female
Number of posts : 162

Hello from Bridget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bridget   Hello from Bridget Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:52 pm

Hi Brij,

Welcome! So glad to have you here. Very Happy

Lynne
Back to top Go down
Erin
Admin
Erin

Female
Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Hello from Bridget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bridget   Hello from Bridget Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:32 pm

Yay, Brij! Glad you joined the site! Lots of bike riders here...we need to get some rides set up soon!!
Back to top Go down
Cali_in_Omaha

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Hello from Bridget Empty
PostSubject: Family HIstory   Hello from Bridget Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:01 pm

Hi Bridget,

I am also a family history researcher. I am having a good time doing family searching as my mom's entire family is from Iowa and now that I have moved here I am so close to her whole family history. In fact, when my parents come to visit in December I hope to take her to see the town her family (and her mom and dad) are from. My Dad's side are almost entirely new immigrants from Poland, Czec, and Ireland. I am actually having trouble finding my dad's side.

James
Back to top Go down
brij

brij

Female
Number of posts : 59

Hello from Bridget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bridget   Hello from Bridget Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:44 pm

Thanks for the welcome Lynne and Erin! :-)

James, welcome to Omaha. What part of CA are you from? I've run into some roadblocks too with my family history but it's been pretty interesting so far.
Back to top Go down
http://web.missouri.edu/~badqm9
Sponsored content

Hello from Bridget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bridget   Hello from Bridget Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Bridget
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Don't go it alone! :: Welcome!! :: Introduction of New Members-
Jump to: