Don't go it alone!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hei Hei From James

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cali_in_Omaha

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Hei Hei From James Empty
PostSubject: Hei Hei From James   Hei Hei From James Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:44 am

Hey everyone, Jennifer74 told me to try this out. I am new to Omaha and don't know that many people. I have tried a number of ways to meet people all with little success so hopefully this will be different.

I am looking forward to meeting all of you at some of the get-togethers, but I might not make it to them for a little while as I am lacking in transport at the moment.

I do go swing dancing every Friday night at the Eagles Lodge on 24th and Douglas, so if you all want to go sometime feel free to come on down. It's $5, lesson at 8pm and dancing until midnight.

James
Back to top Go down
Erin
Admin
Erin

Female
Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Hei Hei From James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hei Hei From James   Hei Hei From James Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:43 pm

Welcome to the site, James! Hope you can join us in an activity soon!

Hmmm...swing dancing...don't know much about that. Is each lesson an individual thing or do lessons build on each other??
Back to top Go down
Lynne

Female
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Hei Hei From James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hei Hei From James   Hei Hei From James Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:45 pm

Hi James,

Welcome to the group! I love the variety of interests that are showing up here. Although I would never subject someone to Swing Dancing with me, I do love watching it. It's truly amazing that people can move like that.

I agree that it's so hard to get to know people and make friends in a new city. Many of us who know each other met through a similar group, so we're very motivated to make this one a success.

You ought to go to the "scheduled activity" section and pick a Friday for Swing Dancing. You'll definitely at least have people come to watch. Once we get to know you and confirm that you're not an axe murderer, I'm sure one of us will be happy to give you a lift to other activites. Laughing Very Happy

Lynne
Back to top Go down
Lisa C.

Lisa C.

Female
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Hei Hei From James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hei Hei From James   Hei Hei From James Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:21 am

Welcome James. That swing dancing stuff sounds really fun. I might show up some night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/touchofclassomaha
Sponsored content

Hei Hei From James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hei Hei From James   Hei Hei From James Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hei Hei From James
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Don't go it alone! :: Welcome!! :: Introduction of New Members-
Jump to: