Don't go it alone!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Hello from erin!~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erin
Admin
Erin

Female
Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-09-01

~Hello from erin!~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Hello from erin!~   ~Hello from erin!~ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:46 pm

I guess I will start the introductions!

My name is Erin and I am a 41-year old divorced mother of three. I have lived in Omaha for approximately five years. I can be kind of shy at times, but do enjoy getting out and meeting people. Although I am the administrator of this site, I would like my main role to be one of just an ordinary ole member.

I enjoy doing a variety of things and am fairly open to new activities (nothing too dare-devilish!!) I like doing things more sporatically rather than doing the same thing all the time. I like karaoke (but don't sing well!!), playing games, going to movies, bowling, canoing, camping, etc. I don't play golf, but would love to learn.

Things I would NOT do: skydiving, spelunking, bungee jumping, repelling...I'm sure there are more, but you get the idea Wink

Last edited by Erin on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lynne

Female
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-09-04

~Hello from erin!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Hello from erin!~   ~Hello from erin!~ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:59 am

Erin, congratulations on implementing an excellent idea. I'm so excited that you did this. I love your encouraging words for a positive site.

I think this will be a really fun group.
Back to top Go down
Lisa C.

Lisa C.

Female
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-09-03

~Hello from erin!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Hello from erin!~   ~Hello from erin!~ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:48 pm

Erin, I'm glad you put yourself out there and started this site. What a great idea and I wish it lots of success. I hope each member here sends the link to all of their single friends so we can get a group of people out and about again. I miss that sense of community. Maybe I'll tell the "ice man" about it. hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/touchofclassomaha
Sponsored content

~Hello from erin!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Hello from erin!~   ~Hello from erin!~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Hello from erin!~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Don't go it alone! :: Welcome!! :: Introduction of New Members-
Jump to: