Don't go it alone!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi from Holly

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Catch2277

Catch2277

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Hi from Holly Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Holly   Hi from Holly Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:19 pm

Hey everybody, so I live in a small town, where there are practically no singles. So thought I would give this site a try, not necessarily to date, but to get to know more people and have some fun. Seems like all the friends I have are married with children, which makes it hard to connect on so many levels.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Admin
Erin

Female
Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Hi from Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Holly   Hi from Holly Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:32 pm

Hello & welcome, Holly! I lived in a small town prior to moving to Omaha...so I *totally* know what you mean! How far away are you? How did you find out about this site?
Back to top Go down
Lynne

Female
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Hi from Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Holly   Hi from Holly Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:56 pm

Hi Holly! Welcome to the site. We are fun (at least WE think we are Very Happy ) and friendly. I hope you can make it to an event soon.
Back to top Go down
Catch2277

Catch2277

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Hi from Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Holly   Hi from Holly Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:41 am

Thanks for the warm welcome! I live about 45 min. east of Omaha. I heard about the site on Craig's List. I don't a lot of single people, so I'm really excited about your site and to get to know more people! I think it's really awesome that you created this site, I hope it is a successful one for you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lisa C.

Lisa C.

Female
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Hi from Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Holly   Hi from Holly Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:43 pm

Welcome Holly. I hope you're able to make it to a gathering soon. We are looking forward to meeting you too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/touchofclassomaha
Dan

Dan

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Hi from Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Holly   Hi from Holly Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:53 am

Welcome Holly cheers I live two hours north and still make it down and back Sleep a couple times a month....so you should have no problem. Is Griswold Ia home of the famous "Griswold" frying pan Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hotdognchilli
Sponsored content

Hi from Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Holly   Hi from Holly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Holly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Don't go it alone! :: Welcome!! :: Introduction of New Members-
Jump to: