Don't go it alone!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OEA WINTER SHOWCASE - Fri. Nov. 21st, 8 PM - Downtown Benson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EP1

EP1

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-09-06

OEA WINTER SHOWCASE - Fri. Nov. 21st, 8 PM - Downtown Benson Empty
PostSubject: OEA WINTER SHOWCASE - Fri. Nov. 21st, 8 PM - Downtown Benson   OEA WINTER SHOWCASE - Fri. Nov. 21st, 8 PM - Downtown Benson Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:50 am

Nominees for the Omaha Entertainment and Arts Awards will be holding a Winter Showcase at four venues in downtown Benson - The Waiting Room, Mick’s Music and Bar, PS Collective and the Barley Street Tavern. You can get a wristband for $10 (at any of the venues) and attend live music performances at all four venues for the whole evening. If you're not familiar with the original music being produced by local bands in Omaha, this is a great way to get familiar with them.

I will probably be bouncing back and forth among the venues, so if you don't see me inside one of them, I will most likely be strolling along Maple Street between about 60th and 62nd.

Ed
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=765282426&ref=profile
Lynne

Female
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: OEA WINTER SHOWCASE - Fri. Nov. 21st, 8 PM - Downtown Benson   OEA WINTER SHOWCASE - Fri. Nov. 21st, 8 PM - Downtown Benson Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:51 pm

I'm so disappointed this is only one night! I thought it was two nights in the past.
Back to top Go down
EP1

EP1

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: OEA WINTER SHOWCASE - Fri. Nov. 21st, 8 PM - Downtown Benson   OEA WINTER SHOWCASE - Fri. Nov. 21st, 8 PM - Downtown Benson Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:30 am

Are you thinking of going, Lynne? If so, we can arrange to meet at one of the venues. I will have to work until 7 PM and get something to eat first. That is, if you're not feeling too "old and tired"... What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=765282426&ref=profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OEA WINTER SHOWCASE - Fri. Nov. 21st, 8 PM - Downtown Benson   OEA WINTER SHOWCASE - Fri. Nov. 21st, 8 PM - Downtown Benson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OEA WINTER SHOWCASE - Fri. Nov. 21st, 8 PM - Downtown Benson
Page 1 of 1