Don't go it alone!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trivia Saturday January 17 ****see edit for dinner*****

Go down 
+3
Brian B
diana
Lisa C.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisa C.

Lisa C.

Female
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Trivia Saturday January 17 ****see edit for dinner***** Empty
PostSubject: Trivia Saturday January 17 ****see edit for dinner*****   Trivia Saturday January 17 ****see edit for dinner***** Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:14 am

*********EDIT********

I have decided that we will all have dinner at Clancy's. I will be there at 8:00 p.m. It's one of my New Year's resolutions to actually be on time for once!!!!!

Since Mother Nature had other plans for trivia night 2 weeks ago, I'm posting again and crossing my fingers for better weather this saturday.

Trivia Night at Clancy's East
72nd and Pacific Streets
Trivia begins at 9:00 p.m.

Now for dinner. I was thinking instead of eating dinner there that I would offer up the choice of hosting dinner here. It would be probably soup and some sort of dessert. Something simple. And then heading out to trivia. I live 2 miles or less from Clancy's so it's not far for you to drive.

OR we could meet early for dinner like we usually do at Clancy's.

Last edited by Lisa C. on Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/touchofclassomaha
diana
Admin
diana

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Saturday January 17 ****see edit for dinner*****   Trivia Saturday January 17 ****see edit for dinner***** Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:53 am

I am planning on going. Though that is a very generous offer, Lisa, to open your home to us and feed us, might I suggest meeting at Qudoba (which I believe is just down the street from Clancy's). Say about 7:30 for dinner. It is quick and not too expensive.

Erin, I hope you can come and bring the beer coupon drunken

Hey Brian B - if you can make it, would you please bring my pizza cutter with you - thanks

Diana
Back to top Go down
Brian B

Brian B

Male
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Saturday January 17 ****see edit for dinner*****   Trivia Saturday January 17 ****see edit for dinner***** Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:46 pm

I'll be there! It has been awhile since I have done any serious brain exercise.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Admin
Erin

Female
Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Saturday January 17 ****see edit for dinner*****   Trivia Saturday January 17 ****see edit for dinner***** Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:06 am

Actually, I cleaned out my purse and found out that we have TWO coupons for pitchers of beer! (Life is good!) Smile

I am thinking I will probably be coming to this. I kinda feel that since Clancy's supports this, it is only right to spend our money there...so that will be my choice for food...if I eat.
Back to top Go down
MichaelH

MichaelH

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Trivia Night   Trivia Saturday January 17 ****see edit for dinner***** Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:21 pm

Hey All,

Sorry for not keeping in regular contact. I set it up to receive eMails when new activities are scheduled but it hasn't worked so I figure I'll just check up the old fashioned way.

Saturdays are usually a great night but I already have plans this Saturday. However, I look forward to the next trivia night cause that sounds like fun.

Michael
Back to top Go down
EP1

EP1

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Saturday January 17 ****see edit for dinner*****   Trivia Saturday January 17 ****see edit for dinner***** Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:52 am

How long did the last trivia night last? I might stop by some time after 10 PM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=765282426&ref=profile
Lisa C.

Lisa C.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Saturday January 17 ****see edit for dinner*****   Trivia Saturday January 17 ****see edit for dinner***** Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:22 pm

Aw Michael. I wish you could come. Could you come to game night Sunday night if I set one up?

I have decided that we will just meet at Clancy's for dinner at 8:00 p.m. tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Admin
Erin

Female
Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Saturday January 17 ****see edit for dinner*****   Trivia Saturday January 17 ****see edit for dinner***** Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:21 am

A special note to anyone who may have joined after seeing the event on Facebook....I want to assure you that we are a very welcoming group and would love for you to join us!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
marylea

marylea

Female
Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Saturday January 17 ****see edit for dinner*****   Trivia Saturday January 17 ****see edit for dinner***** Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:31 pm

I'll be there later - Suzy & I are going to the OCS dance first. Line dancing is great exercise! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lisa C.

Lisa C.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Saturday January 17 ****see edit for dinner*****   Trivia Saturday January 17 ****see edit for dinner***** Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:23 pm

I hope that the new people who have joined in the last couple of days and really would like to join say something to one of us that has posted we are going.

If you decide to come out please let one of us know so we can watch for you or go to the DJ and Trivia Master, Ron and he can point our group out to you.
Back to top Go down
Lisa C.

Lisa C.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Saturday January 17 ****see edit for dinner*****   Trivia Saturday January 17 ****see edit for dinner***** Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:08 pm

Ed, I think trivia night lasts until around 11 p.m. Come when you can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Saturday January 17 ****see edit for dinner*****   Trivia Saturday January 17 ****see edit for dinner***** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trivia Saturday January 17 ****see edit for dinner*****
Page 1 of 1