Don't go it alone!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jazz on the Beach

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joejazz

joejazz

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Jazz on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Jazz on the Beach   Jazz on the Beach Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:49 pm

Jazz on the Beach is back this Sunday March 1 at Tussey's Casual Grill, 9229 Mormon Bridge Plz., from 11-1. Tussey's is one the truly fine additions to the Omaha cuisine scene. Delicious food made from the only the freshest and finest ingredients. Sundays feature a killer buffet. And the jazz is not bad either. So come join us for a celebration of food, music, and life. Feel free to contact me for any additional info. Thanks.

Joe
Back to top Go down
Erin
Admin
Erin

Female
Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Jazz on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazz on the Beach   Jazz on the Beach Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:17 am

Joe...How often do they do this at Tussey's? It sounds like a fun thing to do...but since I'm on a mega-diet right now, I'm not going to even try to go!! Smile
Back to top Go down
diana
Admin
diana

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Jazz on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazz on the Beach   Jazz on the Beach Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:13 pm

Sorry I was not able to make it today. If I remember correctly you said you play every other Sunday - so hopefully next time I can make it.
Back to top Go down
joejazz

joejazz

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Jazz on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazz on the Beach   Jazz on the Beach Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:01 pm

Erin wrote:
Joe...How often do they do this at Tussey's? It sounds like a fun thing to do...but since I'm on a mega-diet right now, I'm not going to even try to go!! Smile

Every other Sunday. And FYI, you probably need to be onb a diet less than anyone I have met lately, and they do have some healthy things (fresh fruit) on the buffet,
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Jazz on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Jazz   Jazz on the Beach Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:13 pm

I am going to try to make the next one on the 15th?
Back to top Go down
jocee

jocee

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Jazz on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazz on the Beach   Jazz on the Beach Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:31 pm

Sorry I missed this post. Tussey's is an awesome place to eat! I've never gotten to the Sunday jazz, but would be interested in the next one. Thanks for posting this - I'll have to look more often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jazz on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazz on the Beach   Jazz on the Beach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jazz on the Beach
Page 1 of 1