Don't go it alone!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving party!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
julsan35

julsan35

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Moving party! Empty
PostSubject: Moving party!   Moving party! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:29 pm

Ok....so here's the deal...I'm moving on Saturday, Sept 27...at 3pm.....AND I NEED HELP!! Who doesn't need help moving?? It always goes faster with more hands to carry! So, please...anyone who is willing to help load and unload the truck...I would greatly appreciate it!! I'm in the 90th and Dodge area...and only moving about 6 blocks away. If you are willing to lend a helping hand...send me a reply and I'll give you the address, shoot you an email, or give you a call. We could hang out later that night and relax with a drink or just chill out.....after everyone has had a chance to shower, of course! Smile
Thanks!
Julie
Back to top Go down
Lisa C.

Lisa C.

Female
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Moving party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving party!   Moving party! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:32 pm

Julie, would love to help you but I have to work all day long starting at 1:00 p.m. and maybe earlier. I wish I could help you ladies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/touchofclassomaha
Lynne

Female
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Moving party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving party!   Moving party! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:44 pm

Julie,

Have you had any responces yet?

Hey Folks, I want to encourage you to help Julie out. I'll be there.

There might be a time when you need to move, or maybe you'll break an ankle on the ice and need help scooping snow or just getting to the doc, or perhaps you'll twist a foot in a gopher hole and need help mowing your lawn, or maybe you'll buy a house with a nightmare of a "grove" that needs trimming, or maybe you'll just need a big ol' china cabinet moved. Now's your chance to help a future friend out of the goodness of your heart, and perhaps "bank" a favor in the process. Wink

I was a member of a group similar to this awhile back, and we always helped each other move. When I moved I had 15 peope. It made for a zippy and fun move, and we all enjoyed some pizza and beer afterwards.

I hope to meet some of you there!

Lynne
Back to top Go down
Erin
Admin
Erin

Female
Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Moving party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving party!   Moving party! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:18 pm

Hi Julie!

I am supposed to have a gathering at a co-worker's house that night...but I'm not sure what time we are meeting yet. I could probably help for a while...and who knows the work gathering might fall through. Shoot me an email with the info.

By the way--welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
Erin
Admin
Erin

Female
Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Moving party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving party!   Moving party! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:08 pm

I guess the gathering at my co-worker's house starts earlier than I thought. By the time I got over there and started working, I would need to leave soon after to go get ready. Darn...I would have like to have helped. Hope it all goes well.

Erin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving party!   Moving party! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving party!
Page 1 of 1