Don't go it alone!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games

Go down 
+2
Lisa C.
Erin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Erin
Admin
Erin

Female
Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games Empty
PostSubject: Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games   Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:09 am

I have reserved the back room of Denny's Restaraunt at 3509 S 84th St (right off the Interstate) for dinner and games! Dinner will start at 5:30pm & games will start at 6:30. I will bring a lot of games and cards...but if you have a favorite, feel free to bring it as well! There will be a $1.50 charge per person plus the money for dinner & tip.

Everyone is invited! Please let us know if you can make it so we can give Denny's a head-count!
Back to top Go down
Lisa C.

Lisa C.

Female
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games   Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:07 pm

I'm going to try to make it. Game night is SOOOO much fun! I'll bring a couple of my games too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/touchofclassomaha
Lynne

Female
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games   Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:55 pm

I'm planning to be there. Come on y'all, this has always been fun in the past!

I am bringing Taboo. I love Taboo, and no one will ever play with me. Any game is fun though. Very Happy

Hope to see lots of you there!
Back to top Go down
Brian M

Brian M

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games   Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:07 pm

I should be able to make it.

Lynne,
Did you just "y'all" us?
Back to top Go down
mel

mel

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games   Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:53 pm

It sounds like fun, but I won't be around this weekend. I'll try to catch all ya'll later! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lynne

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games   Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:13 pm

LOL Sorry you can't make it this time, Mel. Have fun wherever all y'all are going. Wink
Back to top Go down
MichaelH

MichaelH

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Game Night   Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:25 pm

Hey,

Sounds cool.
Sorry I didn't stay in touch before but I'd just planned to come on Sunday so I didn't check up on things.
I would have gone to the move party pirat So that sucks.

Anyway. I'm not sure when I'll be there but I'll be there by game time.

Michael
650-387-1144
Back to top Go down
Lynne

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games   Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:14 pm

Brian, I hope y'all can make it. Very Happy Sorry I missed meeting you on Friday.

I'm glad we're getting some respondes! I am really lookin forward to this tonight.

I might not be there for dinner, but I'll be there by game time too.

Michael, I'm glad you'll make it tonight.

The move party....well, the word "party" always puts a nice spin on things. LOL Moving is the pits, but the more the merrier. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lynne

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games   Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:47 pm

Hey Everyone, that was really fun. What a bunch of laughs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Erin
Admin
Erin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games   Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:51 pm

I'm still laughing over some of the comments! Can't wait to have another one!
Back to top Go down
Lisa C.

Lisa C.

Female
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games   Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:32 pm

I'm confused......I thought we were supposed to put post-activity comments in the post-activity section. Should we just use this?

I can't wait for the next game night either. This was much fun and it was great meeting the new people that showed up. I hope everyone tells friends and family about this site so they can tell their single friends and we can get this site up and running.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/touchofclassomaha
Lynne

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games   Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:45 pm

I thought Erin was moving the threads to the "post activity" section after the activity.

I guess we can just write about how much fun we had in all the threads. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Erin
Admin
Erin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games   Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:50 pm

Yup...after activities are done, I'll move the thread to the "post-activity discussion" area...but not necessarily immediately after.

But yeah......write it anywhere Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games   Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday, September 28th--Dinner & Cards / Games
Page 1 of 1