Don't go it alone!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dodgeball Anyone? [[[[[PLEASE SEE EDIT]]]]]

Go down 
+2
Lynne
Lisa C.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisa C.

Lisa C.

Female
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Dodgeball Anyone?  [[[[[PLEASE SEE EDIT]]]]] Empty
PostSubject: Dodgeball Anyone? [[[[[PLEASE SEE EDIT]]]]]   Dodgeball Anyone?  [[[[[PLEASE SEE EDIT]]]]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:38 am

[[[[[[[Date Change]]]]]]]]]]]

I will be moving this back a week due to a sledding injury. I will be seeing the doctor Friday unless by some miracle my shoulder is cured.
I won't be able to bomb anyone with dodge balls and a bum shoulder.

So now the new date will be January 14 instead...same time and place. That is assuming that I'm all better by that time.

I was just looking at the community center activities for this winter and the A.V. Sorenson Community Center (4808 Cass Street) is starting Adult Pick Up Dodge Ball. For $3 you can come and play dodge ball from 6:45 p.m. until 8:15 p.m.

I think this sounds like a blast and I want to try it. I loved dodge ball when I was in high school.

Now I live very close to that community center so I could provide post-dodge ball refreshments after the game at my cozy apartment.

Is anyone interested in trying this??

Last edited by Lisa C. on Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/touchofclassomaha
Lynne

Female
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball Anyone? [[[[[PLEASE SEE EDIT]]]]]   Dodgeball Anyone?  [[[[[PLEASE SEE EDIT]]]]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:27 pm

Hi Lisa,

Do you know what night of the week this happens? I loooved dodgeball, too, even though I keep having visions of getting smacked in the face. What a Face
Back to top Go down
EP1

EP1

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball Anyone? [[[[[PLEASE SEE EDIT]]]]]   Dodgeball Anyone?  [[[[[PLEASE SEE EDIT]]]]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:44 pm

Sorry, dodgeball brings back too many traumatic memories from grade school for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=765282426&ref=profile
marylea

marylea

Female
Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball Anyone? [[[[[PLEASE SEE EDIT]]]]]   Dodgeball Anyone?  [[[[[PLEASE SEE EDIT]]]]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:25 pm

OH how funny!! I'll have to pass - I'd be laughing too hard to actually participate.
Back to top Go down
Lisa C.

Lisa C.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball Anyone? [[[[[PLEASE SEE EDIT]]]]]   Dodgeball Anyone?  [[[[[PLEASE SEE EDIT]]]]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:44 pm

It's on Wednesday nights. Don't anyone faint if I actually get an activity posted right the first time.

All you need to do is duck really fact and catch.

I loved dodge ball as a kid. It is the only athletic thing I was good at.

Somehow I think it might hurt more when adults throw the ball.

Mary we need a laughing cheering section!!!! Basketball
Back to top Go down
Lynne

Female
Number of posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball Anyone? [[[[[PLEASE SEE EDIT]]]]]   Dodgeball Anyone?  [[[[[PLEASE SEE EDIT]]]]] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:52 am

I'm afraid I'll be a big baby and everything will hurt way more than it used to, but I'm willing to give it a shot sometime. Smile Do we need a team, or can we just show up?
Back to top Go down
Lisa C.

Lisa C.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball Anyone? [[[[[PLEASE SEE EDIT]]]]]   Dodgeball Anyone?  [[[[[PLEASE SEE EDIT]]]]] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:10 pm

You just show up in your sexiest gym shorts and play. No teams needed. I hope they don't choose teams though. I was always the last one picked. cyclops
Back to top Go down
jocee

jocee

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball Anyone? [[[[[PLEASE SEE EDIT]]]]]   Dodgeball Anyone?  [[[[[PLEASE SEE EDIT]]]]] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:01 pm

That would be my fear. Not only will I be picked last, but everything will hurt by the end of the night. It does sound like fun, though.
Back to top Go down
brij

brij

Female
Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball Anyone? [[[[[PLEASE SEE EDIT]]]]]   Dodgeball Anyone?  [[[[[PLEASE SEE EDIT]]]]] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:32 pm

I might try this once or twice, just to see if I like it. I remember dodge ball being fun as a kid, but not sure how I like being target practice these days. pale
Back to top Go down
http://web.missouri.edu/~badqm9
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball Anyone? [[[[[PLEASE SEE EDIT]]]]]   Dodgeball Anyone?  [[[[[PLEASE SEE EDIT]]]]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dodgeball Anyone? [[[[[PLEASE SEE EDIT]]]]]
Page 1 of 1